Friday, August 29, 2008

Comix Stripz : Rubik's Cube Part 01

Rubik's 5 x 5 Cube INFO
Price : RM 79.95
Place you can buy: Toys"R"Us

It all started with a 3 x 3 Rubik's cube owned by a guy fren of mine (actually it's not even his... but sumhow it was wif him *sweat*). It got me stuck, more so with him teaching me the tech. to solve half of the 3x3. I wasn't satisfied with just the half solved puzzle tech. so I've decided to buy my own Rubik's Cube (Last time always confuse with the name... Rubik's Cube...Cubic's Rube... @_@). There are some which are sold for RM 2 (This can be bought at Melaka if you're lucky... =p like someone I know hehe), RM 5 - RM 10 (Mostly from normal toy shops) , and the RM 29++ (From Toys"R"Us). The latter version (even though expensive as hellz... ) is easier to handle, rotate & it's smoother, slicker than that of the former ones coz not only the cheaper one doesn't last long, it MIGHT also be a whole new puzzle in a few days... if you get what i mean. See picture below for clearer explanation! :p


to be Cont.

0 Angel Kisses: