Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Memorable quotes from Movies...

Actually make that Animations... Disney Animations =D I just wanna share these quotes that I love so much. they actually made my hair stood on end the first time I watched these animations with all the right mode setting and background music. There are 2 particular animations that actually use these brilliant lines of quotes and made an impression on me. I love em so much that I just have to share it!

Mulan (1998) - "The flower that blooms in adversity... is the most rare and beautiful of them all" Emperor

O_o I can't find the youtube for this ...

Kung Fu Panda (2008) - "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present." Ooogway

I'm not sure bout the origin of this quote... Three possibilities, Eleanor Roosevelt (most if not all of her quotes are really very inspiring), Leslie Gerber... or maybe Babatunde Olatunji.

0 Angel Kisses: